Our CBD Hemp pellets are designed for horses but can also be safely given to goats, sheep, swine, llamas, rabbits, dogs, and any other animal you would like to benefit from the non-psychoactive cannabinoids in the plant including CBD, CBG, CBA, etc – they all have endocannabinoid systems as well!
- Guaranteed to contain at least 9-10mg of CBD per gram of pellets.
- 75 mg of CBD in every 7 grams.
- Anecdotal evidence has shown to be most effective when administered twice daily.
- Light amounts of molasses added as a binder and for taste, but we have a powdered form available as well without molasses.
- CBD: Cannabidiol
- CBDA: Cannabidiolic Acid
- Amonex: The most advanced mold inhibitors providing highly effective mold inhibition, long duration of preservation, and low pungency and corrosion.
- Flamotin: A broad-spectrum antimicrobial that reduces the microbial load of feed and raw materials, composed of a synergistic blend of various organic acids.
General Dosage Information
Your horse’s body is as complex, and their endocannabinoid system is as complex as ours – meaning what’s effective and how much is going to change for every horse and their specific issue; healthy or otherwise. Experimentation with small micro-doses of these CBD horse pellets, even smaller than the following generalized recommendations is needed to find out what works for your horse (or other farm animals).
- General Health: 75mg CBD twice daily has been effective for most average-sized horses.
- Chronic Pain: 100 to 200 mg/day.
- Anxiety: 50 to 80 mg/day.
- Pre-Race: Give 7 Grams 2 hours prior to competition.
A horse’s body is far larger than a human’s, thus it may take a bit more product and time to see what’s best. There are other feeding recommendations out there, but again, ultimately it comes down to experimentation and customization. Please keep in mind These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and these CBD horse pellets are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
At Hemp For Fitness, we’re committed to bringing the highest-grade organic full spectrum hemp extract to the equine industry. The formula for our CBD horse pellets have been subjected to meticulous laboratory testing to ensure it contains the optimal amount of plant compounds for horses.