CBD Honey Sticks: A Symbiosis of Phytonutrients and Bee Nectar
First we invested over a year of searching and testing to find the right source of full spectrum hemp extract for our CBD honey sticks. Located in select hemp-friendly growing areas of Europe, our hemp farmers love what they do and grow organically as part of a sustainable agriculture initiative.
From the stalks and stems of the hemp plants they create the extract cleanly without toxic solvents using a supercritical CO2 method that’s then lab-tested in both Europe as well as the U.S. for consistency, purity, potency, and to ensure less than 0.3% THC, making these CBD honey sticks non-psychoactive.
Once imported, using a honey homogenizer the hemp extract is gently infused into raw organic Colorado honey. Then we test it again to ensure the CBD honey sticks contain beneficial phytonutrients. For example, here’s a recent test of our 10mg hemp honey sticks.
And listen, we’re not some big Silicon Valley or Wall Street funded corporation here folks. Whether you’re purchasing our hemp honey sticks for private consumption, a retail setting, or for wholesale and private label purposes, we’ll give you a fabulous deal!
For us it’s about supporting both European and American hemp movements, as well as the bee population. Again, we have to stress, our honey is raw, organic, and created in a very responsible and bee-friendly manner.
Mouthwatering Ways to Use CBD Honey Sticks
- Giddily add your CBD honey stick, or a portion, to any slightly warm beverage. Don’t mix with anything hot though because the heat can destroy beneficial enzymes in the honey.
- Spread CBD honey sticks onto organic bread, sprinkle atop your cereal, a fresh bagel from the bakery, your morning pancakes and waffles, or stir some of the CBD honey into warm oatmeal. Anything with flax and omega-3’s will work synergistically with the hemp extract.
- Make a warm peanut butter and hemp honey sandwich or cornbread drizzle.
- Drip some of the hemp honey onto fruits (or veggies!) or even whisk it into hemp honey butter.
- Looking for a dash of salt and sweet? Try mixing the hemp honey with salted seeds and nuts or popcorn, or spread it onto salted crackers.