Hemp Suppository Usage Directions
- For rectal use or as vaginal capsule.
- Refrigerate before using.
- Use good hygiene and wash hands before and after use.
- To remove hemp suppository, tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the “V” shaped cut at the pointed end of the suppository.
- Apply a light coating of water lubricant to the hemp suppository before insertion.
- FOR VAGINAL INSERTION: Capsule to be inserted high in the vagina. This is best done in a reclining position.
- FOR RECTAL INSERTION: insert suppository past sphincter muscle. Try to wait 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement.
A broken hemp suppository may be reheated in the shells in a sealable waterproof bag in warm water until melted and then reformed in a refrigerator. Occasional air bubbles in suppository are normal and do not indicate a loss of product.
Suppositories should be stored in the fridge (at 2°C to 8°C).