Hemp For Fitness Cannabigerol Isolate – 97.1% – 98.2% CBG
Based on recently published articles;
CBG will also increase the production of anandamide, our body’s main endogenous cannabinoid or “endocannabinoid”. Anandamide helps regulate sleep, appetite, and memory by also acting on CB1 and CB2 receptors. CBD, on the other hand, reduces anandamide’s access to fatty acids that act as a transport molecule. This means that it slows down the molecule’s process of entering the system.
- Analgesic (relieves pain).
- Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
- Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
- Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
- Antidepressant (raises mood).
- Bone stimulant (promotes bone growth).
- Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
- Appetite stimulant (increases appetite)