Keep your sensitive vaginal area clean, smelling as fresh as a spring morning, and freshly balanced with this amazing new hemp feminine wash.
A Balanced Scent for a Realistic Feminine Wash
If you read through hundreds of feminine wash product reviews on Amazon like I do, then you know women care about two things in this area –product scent and whether it causes irritation. First of all, this is NOT a feminine wash that leaves you smelling like you’ve got blossoms and roses between your legs.
The smell is very mild with only a slight flower after-scent that disappears pretty quickly leaving your vaginal area clean and completely odor free (other than your natural odor). Aroma isn’t the focus of the product, but because of the ingredient blend it does have a unique fresh scent.
It’s not soapy, greasy, oily, or lotion-like. It’s more of a gel. And, the bottle has a spill-safe lid that makes it easy to use small amounts which go a LONG ways. The 250ml bottle lasts, and at $25 it’s a steal considering the value. You’ll find a quarter-size amount does the job quite nicely.
Organic Plant-Based Ingredients
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract: A pleasant scented anti-inflammatory agent the helps soothe your skin and provide extra protection through naturally occurring antioxidants.
- Japanese Honeysuckle Flower Extract: Another anti-inflammatory agent with the added benefit of being a plant-based preservative with potent anti-bacterial properties that both cleanse and calm your skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: A well-established antiseptic plant extract that both prevents and treats vaginal fungal infections while supporting healthy skin cells.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: This ancient evergreen shrub extract is fragrant with a mighty tripod of feminine wash benefits – antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant.
- Hemp Complex: Extracted from organically grown industrial hemp plants, this oil is what really brings the product together synergistically through a vast array of benefits for the skin which is why this feminine wash can also be used as a full-body wash for ultimate cleaning.
While this hemp feminine wash is safe for all skin types, and is completely free of artificial dyes, perfumes, or peg-chemicals…
Listen, if you have exceedingly sensitive skin or you’re an ultra-purest that avoids even plant-based naturally occurring parabens, this product isn’t for you. It’s powerful and because of the specific ingredients some women may experience irritation.
Hemp Feminine Wash Usage Recommendations
Not all of the bacteria and living organisms in your vagina are bad. Using any feminine wash too often is typically not a good idea. Sure, use this product as a potent body wash if you like, but try to limit its use in your private area for when itching, irritation, or excessive odor occurs.
The pH balance is at 4.5-5.0, but if used too often you may negatively impact your body’s unique acidity levels. Okie dokie? So if you’re looking for a powerful, potent, and reliable hemp feminine wash you owe it to yourself to give this product a chance.