If you deal with arthritis, or joint inflammation, you should know CBD oil has been shown in many studies over the last decade to be a safe and effective treatment!
There are legions of PubMed articles, study abstracts, and current research online, but suffice it to say medical scientists are actively pursuing ways to use CBD (Cannabidiol, a derivative of the hemp plant) to REVERSE arthritis symptoms.
For example, here’s a juicy quote from a research abstract published by The Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, School of Medicine, and Center for Excellence in Cardiovascular-Renal Research, University of Mississippi Medical Center back in 2011:
“This review discusses recent studies suggesting that cannabidiol may have utility in treating a number of human diseases and disorders now known to involve activation of the immune system and associated oxidative stress, as a contributor to their etiology and progression. These include rheumatoid arthritis…”
While it’s true that on the official side of the coin the exact ways in which CBD interacts with arthritis are not fully understood, it’s a fact more and more doctors are prescribing CBD oil alternatives to conventional anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers.
Don’t be fooled because that’s nothing new. Many people are shocked when they find out that because of CBD’s powerful analgesic properties it’s been used in the treatment of musclo-skeletal pain dating back to the 1700s.
Only recently however, thanks to gargantuan injections of capital into the CBD and hemp oil industries, has modern medical science been able to take huge leaps forward.
How Does CBD Help Treat Arthritis?
Again, it’s not fully understood yet. But here’s some of the bullet-point perspectives on the subject.
- Through CBD research conducted at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, it was discovered that when the human body metabolizes CBD it produces an acid with tremendous anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBD has been shown to possess safe immunosuppressive properties (sterols & sterolins) which have anti-arthritic effects.
- The first controlled trial conducted in 2006 by the British Royal National Hospital showed an improvement in mobility in test subjects, along with less pain and inflammation. It was this study that first hinted CBD could reverse or slow the progression of arthritis.
- In Jan, 2015 Stevia Corp filed for a patent to create the world’s first Ibuprofen Formulation that includes CBD!
So exciting, isn’t it? This article could go on and on as the global conversation about CBD and pain relief, or arthritis relief, continues its march into the future. And with that that…
Introducing Trompetol Extra CBD Skin Lotion
Trompetol is a certified line of CBD-rich skin care products made from organic hemp grown in the Czech Republic. Along with all the potential benefits to arthritis sufferers, here’s a few more benefits of this product that consumers really appreciate:
- Clean Cultivation: We’re talking environmentally sound and absolutely no animals involved.
- Clean production: None of the nasty unnatural pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful toxins, chemicals, or bacteria sometimes found in conventional hemp processing. This also includes perfumes and dyes – dermatologically tested.
- Verified Nutrients: Natural cannabinoids, fatty acids, essential oils, and skin-friendly resins provide huge doses of antioxidants and healthy vitagens.
- Active Ingredients: olive, lavender, lemon, peppermint, and hemp seed oils, high CBD levels with the added “entourage effect” when combined.
The future is very bright thanks to the advancements of CBD and the rapid evolution of the CBD industry. Hemp is really making a comeback! If you or someone you know is looking for skin creams and lotions that have a real chance of helping without any negative side effects, click the button below and check out their products.